Tuesday, January 14, 2020

2020 Bookish New Year's Challenge Day 14

Welcome to Day 14 of the Bookish New Years Challenge!
If you haven't checked out the info post - you can do so HERE!
In that post is the info for the challenge; as well as all prompt topics!
Previous Challenge Post:
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13
If you do decide to take part - just remember to come back and link up at the bottom of this post (and each post in the event) so everyone can visit the post of all those participating!

FOR THOSE USING TWITTER OR INSTA
We will be using the hashtag #2020BNYC!
Use this to make it easier for participants to find your post to help share!

-------------------------------------------------------------


I am actually really excited for this prompt! I find it interesting the different reading habits that everyone has!

My Reading Habits
I normally only read when the kids are at school or when they are sleeping.
This ensures I have the time to focus on the book and I am not neglecting any responsibilities. Plus, it's quiet lol.

I only read in certain places. The bed, the couch and the bath when I am feeling like I need to be extra lol. Oddly enough relaxing in a bubble bath with some candles going and getting lost in a novel is just what someone needs at the end of the day!

When I am reading; I always have the same 3 things with me:
My Harry Potter pillow
My great comfy blanket
and my post it notes.

If I am reading a physical copy - I will stick a small post-it on a page so I know to refer back to it when I am doing my review. If it is an ebook; I will just use the highlight option!

Aside from all of this, I do not have any other habits. I just like to read and be comfy while doing so! I think that is what every reader wants though!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by!
What authors did you discover in 2019?
Do you have any favorites?
& don't forget to link up if you are participating!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my, a bubble bath with candles and a book sounds heavenly! I haven't done that in so long! ☺

    I used to put 10 drops of lavender essential oil into my bubble bath. So relaxing!

    ReplyDelete