Sunday, January 5, 2020

Bookish New Year's Challenge Day 5

Welcome to Day 5 of the Bookish New Years Challenge!
If you haven't checked out the info post - you can do so HERE!
In that post is the info for the challenge; as well as all prompt topics!
Previous Challenge Post:
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4
If you do decide to take part - just remember to come back and link up at the bottom of this post (and each post in the event) so everyone can visit the post of all those participating!

FOR THOSE USING TWITTER OR INSTA
We will be using the hashtag #2020BNYC!
Use this to make it easier for participants to find your post to help share!

-------------------------------------------------------------


My carry over from last year is only at 25 right now.
This is books I bought; books I grabbed from NetGalley and books I told authors I would read.

I know this number will go up; it ALWAYS goes up! One of my main goals is to KEEP IT UNDER 100! I think once it starts creeping over that, it starts to get too overwhelming and I feel like I cannot dig my way out of it. I am keeping it kind of separated on my list though.

MY TBR LIST
1. Books from Authors (select)
2. Books from NetGalley (limited)
3. Books I've purchased with the intent to review.
4. Read-A-Thons I will be doing.
5. Books for Challenges I join.
6. Books from my shelves I currently have.. Books to be read FOR ME.

I am sure I will add another list or two - I always do; but I plan to keep it fun for myself; so I won't overdo it! Another goal I have would be to end the year with my list UNDER 50! I think that would be amazing. I am almost positive that will NOT happen; but I am always up for a good challenge!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping in today!
What is your TBR starting number?
What are your TBR list goals?
I'd love to hear from you all!
& don't forget to link up if you are participating!


1 comment:

  1. I'll admit that I'm wee bit jealous that your TBR list is near a hundred -- add another 0 for mine. Though if I'm honest it always means I have something I want to read :)

    Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete