Monday, January 6, 2020

2020 Bookish New Year's Challenge Day 6

Welcome to Day 6 of the Bookish New Years Challenge!
If you haven't checked out the info post - you can do so HERE!
In that post is the info for the challenge; as well as all prompt topics!
Previous Challenge Post:
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5
If you do decide to take part - just remember to come back and link up at the bottom of this post (and each post in the event) so everyone can visit the post of all those participating!

FOR THOSE USING TWITTER OR INSTA
We will be using the hashtag #2020BNYC!
Use this to make it easier for participants to find your post to help share!

-------------------------------------------------------------


I use all kinds of different background noise. For instance; right now I am watching/listening to the Nashville Preds Hockey Game as I schedule some post!

A lot of the time I am listening to Spotify. I have a ton of different play list that I use for various things and I have one specifically for blogging! Sometimes I will use my "around the house" one, which is normally for when I am cleaning and such - but it work for blogging as well!

If I am not listening to music, then I am listening to a podcast. There are SOOOOOO many out there! I am really into the True Crime Podcast right now, so I listen to things such as:

True Crime Garage
Serial
Up and Vanished
(anything by Payne Lindsey)
S-Town
Sworn
Atlanta Monster
Without Warning
Dirty John
The Last Podcast on the Left
In The Dark

and sooooo many more! I am completely obsessed with these things!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping in today!
What do you listen to? Watch?
Or do you do something else completely?
I'd love to hear from you all!
& don't forget to link up if you are participating!

1 comment:

  1. I find myself getting too invested in podcasts and end up totally distracted. I find listening to the radio helps me stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete