Saturday, January 4, 2020

Bookish New Year's Challenge Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of the Bookish New Years Challenge!
If you haven't checked out the info post - you can do so HERE!
In that post is the info for the challenge; as well as all prompt topics!
Previous Challenge Post:
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3
If you do decide to take part - just remember to come back and link up at the bottom of this post (and each post in the event) so everyone can visit the post of all those participating!

FOR THOSE USING TWITTER OR INSTA
We will be using the hashtag #2020BNYC!
Use this to make it easier for participants to find your post to help share!

-------------------------------------------------------------


Oh man. As most of you know, I blogged about 8 years ago for 2 years and then took a way longer break than I wanted. Life tends to get you sometimes! I came back in Oct of 2019; so I didn't rack up tons of amazing things BUT I did manage to meet some AMAZING people and they have made this experience about 100 times better than I imagined it would be coming back!

In fact, two of the lovely ladies I met - and myself - are cooking up something rather fun for everyone! We have decided to create a Book Club! We are calling it Whole Latte Books and we are inviting ANYONE interested to check us out! The more readers - the better the conversation! You can find all of the information our announcement post - COMING SOON!

Aside from the people; I would say author interaction. It NEVER fails to bring out the inner fan girl in me any time an author talks to me on Twitter. Especially the ones I have been reading for YEARS! No joke, Lori Foster is my all time F A V O R I T E author and I still get little fan girl squeals going when she talks to me haha.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping in today!
What was your fav 2019 memory?
I'd love to hear from you all!
& don't forget to link up if you are participating!



5 comments:

  1. This book club idea sounds genius! I am definitely going to go read more about it right now!

    Here is my post for today's prompt: http://www.theloveofbooks.co.uk/bookish-new-years-challenge-day-four/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have the post up ASAP! We had to do some tweaking and stuff to it!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the book club! Love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book club sounds fantastic. I love author interaction whether that be a comment on my posts or social media chats. It's fab to connect with person behind the book!

    ReplyDelete