Friday, January 3, 2020

Bookish New Year's Challenge Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of the Bookish New Years Challenge!
If you haven't checked out the info post - you can do so HERE!
In that post is the info for the challenge; as well as all prompt topics!
Previous Challenge Post:
Day 1 | Day 2
If you do decide to take part - just remember to come back and link up at the bottom of this post (and each post in the event) so everyone can visit the post of all those participating!

FOR THOSE USING TWITTER OR INSTA
We will be using the hashtag #2020BNYC!
Use this to make it easier for participants to find your post to help share!

-------------------------------------------------------------


I am excited to see all the answers for this one!
I have a longggg list that I keep adding to for this, but I am only going to post 3 - otherwise I will be here all night.
I picked these three, because they are ones I have been waiting on since reading the other books in the series! I am a H U G E series kind of person because I have a hard time letting go of characters. I am sure most of you can connect with that!

           
Goodreads Links -- Twice as Sexy -- Savage Burn -- One Timer -- Add them to your List!

The three lovely ladies above are three of my favorite authors. I have read just about every single book released by them and have no come across one I do not like yet. If you follow me, you will hear me talk about them a lot! I have A TON of other books I am waiting on, I just thought it would be nice to highlight these ones! I will have another post coming with some more I am waiting on; so hopefully you will all find some good ones to add to your list@

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping in today!
What are your 2020 must reads?
I'd love to hear from you all!
& don't forget to link up if you are participating!



4 comments:

  1. Ooooo, your picks look nice and steamy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are awesome! Hopefully you all try them and like them!

      Delete