Friday, January 10, 2020

2020 Bookish New Year's Challenge Day 10

Welcome to Day 10 of the Bookish New Years Challenge!
If you haven't checked out the info post - you can do so HERE!
In that post is the info for the challenge; as well as all prompt topics!
Previous Challenge Post:
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9
If you do decide to take part - just remember to come back and link up at the bottom of this post (and each post in the event) so everyone can visit the post of all those participating!

FOR THOSE USING TWITTER OR INSTA
We will be using the hashtag #2020BNYC!
Use this to make it easier for participants to find your post to help share!

-------------------------------------------------------------


I was actually terrified to do this one when I was making the prompts for the post. I am sort of OCD; but also sort of all over the place, scatter-brained and completely out in left field a lot of the time. BUT - I feel like I have this under control for the most part.

Planner
I did use Google Calendar at one point, but I have since gotten a planner that I LOVE! I use this to write down what days I am doing what post. While I do not post every single day; except right now for this event; I do want to keep track. I write down what day I am posting what review - I write down which weekly memes I want to take part in - I write down which days I want to do my own post with original content. I also use this to keep track of promo post I have signed up for!

I bought a second (super cheap dollar store planner - way less expensive than the other one) - to keep track of Twitter; Blogger; FB; Insta; GR; and all kinds of other stats. This way it doesn't clutter the posting planner that I have.

Google Docs
At any given time, I have 6-7 of these open. I use them to write my reviews out; keep a list of post I want to make; challenges I am doing - or anything else that catches my eye. It's an easy way to add to things as I go instead of having to sit down and start everything from scratch every single day.

Aside from that; I just try and hold myself accountable. I am super all over the place a lot of the time though.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping in today!
How do you stay organized?
Does it matter either way?
I'd love to hear from you all!
& don't forget to link up if you are participating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment