Thursday, January 9, 2020

2020 Bookish New Year's Challenge Day 9

Welcome to Day 9 of the Bookish New Years Challenge!
If you haven't checked out the info post - you can do so HERE!
In that post is the info for the challenge; as well as all prompt topics!
Previous Challenge Post:
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8
If you do decide to take part - just remember to come back and link up at the bottom of this post (and each post in the event) so everyone can visit the post of all those participating!

FOR THOSE USING TWITTER OR INSTA
We will be using the hashtag #2020BNYC!
Use this to make it easier for participants to find your post to help share!

-------------------------------------------------------------


I will ALWAYS prefer actual books over E-Books. With that said; I will read either.
I can honestly say though, most of the books I have in e-format, I also have in print. That is also a feat in itself, because I have 3 kindles at max space for books. Trust me; my husband has heart attacks daily when it comes to the amount of books and book space in this place. I always tell him he will be okay..

I know most of you can relate to this, but nothing comes close to the feel of a book in your hand with that new book smell!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping in today!
Which books do you prefer?
Does it matter either way?
I'd love to hear from you all!
& don't forget to link up if you are participating!

3 comments:

  1. That new book smell is the best!!! Ebooks are cool, but they’ll never replace an actual physical book for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot best that new book smell but e-books are great for space saving and convenience. I enjoy both (but physical copies will always win for me).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT TO LET THE WORLD KNOW ABOUT THE MIGHTY SPELL CASTER DR OKEKE ODIN WHO HELPED ME BROUGHT BACK MY HUSBAND BACK HOME TO MY KIDS. I WAS MARRIED TO MY HUSBAND WILLIAM SCOTCH FOR SEVEN YEARS AND WE LIVED HAPPILY TOGETHER UNTIL A CERTAIN DAY HE JUST WOKE UP FROM SLEEP TO TELL ME THAT HE DOES NOT LOVE ME ANY MORE. AT FIRST I TAUGHT IT WAS A JOKE BUT WITH TIME I BECAME TO SEE THAT HE WAS SERIOUS.WE ALREADY HAVE TWO KIDS TOGETHER AND I WAS ALREADY PREGNANT FOR MY THIRD BABY. SO A DAY CAME WHEN HE JUST ARRANGED HIS BAGS AND SAID HE WAS LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR GOOD AND NOT LONGER INTERESTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP. I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND THEY BOTH TRAVELED OUT OF THE STATE. AS I WAS READING THROUGH THE INTERNET ABOUT DIVORCE, I READ ABOUT THIS GREAT SPELL CASTER DR OKEKE SO I CONTACTED HIM FOR HELP. HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT IN JUST 48 HOURS, THAT MY HUSBAND WAS GOING TO COME BACK. I NEVER BELIEVED HIM UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY WHEN MY HUSBAND CAME TO THE HOUSE ASKING FOR MY FORGIVENESS. NOW WE ARE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH OUR KIDS AND THE EVIL WOMAN THAT CAUSE THE PROBLEM IN MY MARRIAGE WAS SENT AWAY BY MY HUSBAND. YOU CAN CONTACT DR OKEKE TODAY TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP REACH HIM ON HIS (writelovespell@gmail.com) or reach him on whatsAp on +2348140443360 HE IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER AND SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND PREDICAMENTS HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM
    1. DIVORCE SPELL
    2. HERPES CURE
    3. CANCER CURE
    4. PREGNANCY SPELL
    5. DIABETES CURE
    6. MARRIGE SPELL
    AND MANY MORE

    ReplyDelete