Wednesday, January 8, 2020

2020 Bookish New Year's Challenge Day 8

Welcome to Day 8 of the Bookish New Years Challenge!
If you haven't checked out the info post - you can do so HERE!
In that post is the info for the challenge; as well as all prompt topics!
Previous Challenge Post:
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7
If you do decide to take part - just remember to come back and link up at the bottom of this post (and each post in the event) so everyone can visit the post of all those participating!

FOR THOSE USING TWITTER OR INSTA
We will be using the hashtag #2020BNYC!
Use this to make it easier for participants to find your post to help share!

-------------------------------------------------------------


YAS! If they are INTERESTING to you! I think just joining them for the sake of joining them isn't that much fun. At that point; it becomes a chore to get the books read!

Read-A-Thons I did in 2019

→ → Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon by Caffeinated Reviewer
→ → Christmasathon by Bookish Tifaany


Readathon Plans for 2020

I do plan to participate in the Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon again!
I have 1-2 of my own I am planning; so hopefully those go off without a hitch!
I am going to keep my eyes open for some other ones that draw my interest as well!


-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping in today!
Did you do any readathons in 2019?
Are you planning any in 2020?
I'd love to hear from you all!
& don't forget to link up if you are participating!

2 comments: