Saturday, January 11, 2020

2020 Bookish New Year's Challenge Day 11

Welcome to Day 11 of the Bookish New Years Challenge!
If you haven't checked out the info post - you can do so HERE!
In that post is the info for the challenge; as well as all prompt topics!
Previous Challenge Post:
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | https://reviewsbrokensoul.blogspot.com/2020/01/2020-bookish-new-years-challenge-day-9.html | Day 10
If you do decide to take part - just remember to come back and link up at the bottom of this post (and each post in the event) so everyone can visit the post of all those participating!

FOR THOSE USING TWITTER OR INSTA
We will be using the hashtag #2020BNYC!
Use this to make it easier for participants to find your post to help share!

-------------------------------------------------------------


   
See Series on Goodreads!

I don't know if any of you have read Meredith Wild before - or if her books are even your thing, but I feel like everyone should give them a go at one point or another. I believe you won't be disappointed! Blake Landon is in a class all his own.. I know I am more of a sports romance/men in uniform/mma fighter romance kind of person - but this one just knocked my socks off. I tend to shy away from the Billionaire romance novels because, lets be series, Gideon Cross kind of ruined them all for me - but Blake.. oh, Blake.

He is everything I look for when reading a novel. Strong willed, Alpha, Determined, Mindful, Intriguing, Scary - but not too scary; Willful; Headstrong - and the list can go on and on. His whole demeanor in this is amazing. There were times I loved him, times I wanted to punch him and times where I cried right along with him. I love a person you can root for during an entire series and still feel vindicated in the end.

I have read a lot and I have tons of book boyfriends - but Blake takes the cake for me in 2019. Hands down.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping in today!
Who is your fav book boyfriend?!
I'd love to hear from you all!
& don't forget to link up if you are participating!



1 comment:

  1. *adds this series to my reading list...

    ReplyDelete