Sunday, January 12, 2020

2020 Bookish New Year's Challenge Day 12

Welcome to Day 12 of the Bookish New Years Challenge!
If you haven't checked out the info post - you can do so HERE!
In that post is the info for the challenge; as well as all prompt topics!
Previous Challenge Post:
Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10 | Day 11
If you do decide to take part - just remember to come back and link up at the bottom of this post (and each post in the event) so everyone can visit the post of all those participating!

FOR THOSE USING TWITTER OR INSTA
We will be using the hashtag #2020BNYC!
Use this to make it easier for participants to find your post to help share!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Challenges I did in 2019



This challenge was hosted by Because Reading.
My signup post *for an example* can be found HERE!

I loved this challenge because I am obsessed with series novels! I have a hard time letting go of characters and I love how you can continue to read about them with series! I also have a hard time fitting a series in when I am reading so many stand alone novels that need to be reviewed. So for me, this was a good way to fit in something I had been itching to get my hands on!

2020 Challenges I am Doing


This is hosted by Because Reading as well.
You can sign up HERE!

I am excited for this one because my eReader is PACKED & this challenge is all about cleaning it out! It seems so fun because there are many different levels and fun things to do along the way!


This is hosted Unconventional Bookworms.
You can sing up HERE!

I an excited about this one! I get so wrapped up in reading things that appeal to me; that sometimes I forget to keep up with what is current. Don't get me wrong, I am not going to overdo it on this one, as I do not want to spend the entire year just reading new releases. However, I do have some that I have my eye on and I want to make sure I get to them because I am WAY excited about them!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping in today!
Did you do any 2019 challenges?
Planning to do any in 2020?
Do you have any favorites?
& don't forget to link up if you are participating!



1 comment:

  1. I think I will participate in the series challenge this year. I have so many series to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete