Monday, November 18, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #1

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.

--------------------------------------------

What I Read Last Week


See Them on Goodreads! -- Frigid / Simply Irresistible
                   



What I Am Currently Reading


See Them on Goodreads! -- Beast / Close Contact
                   



What's Coming Up Next

Honestly; I haven't decided yet. I read the books above for a Series in a Month Challenge and a Readathon.. I think I may take a break and read a just for fun book so I don't find myself in a slump!



--------------------------------------------

Discuss With Me!

What have you been reading?
What is coming up next for you?
I'd love to hear from all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment