Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday Post #1

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme. Be sure to take a few mins to visit other blogs taking part! You never know what kind of bookish things you'll learn or like-minded friends you will make!
---------------------------------------------------------------
This is actually my first one of these! I thought it was a super cute idea, so I wanted to join in on the fun. My blog is new to the blogging community; but I've done this once before - about 7 years ago. I blogged for 2 years and the life just kind of told me I didn't have the time for it! Since I blogged last; my daughter is now 13 and I have a son who is 6 - who was not even around when I blogged the first time! It's crazy how things change so quickly! I am a nurse now; going for my Paramedic license - we live in a completely different state and things are just insane lol. I wouldn't change it for anything though and I am excited to be getting back into something I enjoy!

Last Week on Broken Souls

**Remember; I'm new! :)**
♡ ♡ Book Blogger Hop #1
♡ ♡ Sunday Post #1

This Week on Broken Souls

♡ ♡ Deep Under by Lisa Renee Jones (Book Review)
♡ ♡ Wild Tendy by Toni Aleo (Book Review)
♡ ♡ Podcast Tuesday (A Meme I am working on!)
-- I plan to add more next week; this is what I know for sure I will be doing!

Fun Things I Got This Week

Sadly; the business of building the blog; kids returning to school after fall break; being in the hospital with freaking sepsis, cuz that's how I roll, apparently - I didn't get anything new BOOK related - but I did get lots of new patterns for my cross-stitching hobby! I'm a snarky gal; so I they are some fun ones!

Interesting Things In The Bookish World

I am still building myself up and learning all the faces! I did find some cool stuff to make the blog a little more ME! I am mainly just working on my social media aspect right now - but I am sure I will have some fun stuff next week :)

Join In On The Sunday Fun!

Stop in and check out all the other Sunday Post!
You never know what you might find hopping from blog to blog!
You can find all the other participants AT THIS LINK -- have fun!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome (back) to the community!

    Wishing you a great reading week, and I hope you find the time to visi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tabatha! Glad you are back to blogging and that you've joined the Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you! I am sorry to hear about your bout in the hospital though, I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogging! I am so intrigued by this Podcast Tuesday Meme. Can't wait to see what that is all about. Happy reading! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to your blog :) hi! I know back to school can be really hectic

    Happy Reading!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck getting back into the swing of blogging and building your blog up! It can be a challenge but make it work for you (i.e do what you have time for) and you'll be fine. :)

    Like you, I started my first blog about 7 years ago (2012) and I quit and deleted everything back in 2016 (because life/time kicked my ass) but it was less than a year before I came back with a new everything determined to do things my way and so far it's worked!

    ReplyDelete