Saturday, October 26, 2019

Book Blogger Hop #1

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop a link-up hosted by Billy @ Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week, there is a new question to answer. The hop runs from Friday until Thursday. The rules are super simple.. Just answer the weekly question in your post - link up and visit other blogs!
Easy way to have some fun and get to know some fellow bloggers in the process!


This Week The Question Comes From Billy Himself!
What's Your Favorite Horror Book-To-Movie Adaptation?

Oh Man! This one is a bit tricky for me! While I LOVE Halloween; seriously, it is mu favorite holiday aside from Christmas - I am not entirely all that thrilled when it comes to horror movies. I'm a huge baby, actually... I would honestly have to say the NEW IT movies by Stephen King.. Not the old ones; because compared to the new ones, those are tame lol.

What was YOUR favorite?!
Share with me; we can compare notes!
Don't forget to check out everyone else's answers as well! You can do that HERE!
You never know; they might list your favorite!

3 comments:

  1. I'm such a wimp when it comes to horror movies. My anxiety just goes way too high and I can never make it very far into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen or read IT. I am not sure I want to, to be honest. LOL My daughter is so afraid of clowns because of IT. And she hasn't even seen the movies or read the books. She's just heard about them at school. :-S

    ReplyDelete