Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday #2: Bookmarks

It's Tuesday! Which means; thanks to That Artsy Reader Girl it is another day of awesome top 10 things throughout the bookish world.

The Top This Week Is: Favorite Bookmarks
Between my daughter and I, my bookmarks are all currently in use! So I am showing the photos of the patterns I purchased to make them! I cross-stitched each of them and we have had them about 9 months now. I LOVE them and they hold up pretty well!

         

I am also in the process of making some with bookish quotes on them; as well as the book cover and other things. I am also making some seasonal ones as well! Because who wouldn't love some Christmas Bookish Bookmarks to use while reading some amazing Christmas novels! & there will be ones for other seasons as well!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss With Me!

What is YOUR favorite bookmarks?
Do you make them? Purchase them?
Have a favorite shop you purchase from?
I'd love to hear from you!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love that they last basically forever when taken care of!

      Delete
  2. I love these bookmarks. So creative.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bookmarks! Makes me want to take up cross-stitching again so I can have some!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's super relaxing and you get all kinds of pretty things from it (:

      Delete
  4. Nice bookmarks! I cross-stitch sometimes, but I usually make wall hangings that take me years to finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am working on the wall ones as well! I am currently on an all things Harry Potter cross-stitch kick; so it is taking me awhile to get each one done lol.

      Delete
  5. How long did it take you to learn how to cross stitch? What a cool hobby.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't take me too long to pick it up; my mom started teaching me when I was around 12-13.

      Delete
  6. These are so cute! Makes me want to learn how to cross-stitch just so I can make some myself. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those HP bookmarks are so cool! I haven't seen anything like them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really pretty!

    Here's my post this week: https://speedyreadercom.wordpress.com/2019/11/12/ttt-childhood-favorites/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! Do they take a lot of time to make? There's so much detail to them wow.

    ReplyDelete