Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday #1

It's Tuesday! Which means; thanks to That Artsy Reader Girl it is another day of awesome top 10 things throughout the bookish world.

The Top This Week Is: Halloween Freebie
I know there are probably Several directions I can take this; but I am not sure which one I want to go in! So I think I am just going to stick with my favorite Halloween Movies.. I feel like you cannot go wrong with this one! Oh! And the kids costumes, of course! I know it is just the braggy mom in me; but aren't they precious! (in this moment. Don't let those adorable faces fool you!)

The Super Cute Mini Demons
Okay; so.. I realized I haven't gotten a picture of my daughter in her costume yet, it's been non stop softball around here lol.. But I do have pictures of them in their super cute "Halloween Pajamas" as they call them! So we will go with that (;

               


Favorite Halloween Movies
So, in my house, there is really only 2 ways we can take this. Literally. Mom and Daughter's favorite movie, and Dad and Son's favorite movie. So we just watch them both; a lot.

       

Now, while I do love The Nightmare Before Christmas, Hocus Pocus will forever be my favorite. I believe at this point, I can quote the entire thing without even watching the movie. I don't know what it is about it, but I haven't been able to find something that tops this yet. I am completely okay with this though!

Discuss With Me!

What is YOUR favorite Halloween Movie(s)?
Are you dressing up this year?
If you have kids, what are they going to be?
I'd love to hear from you!

7 comments:

  1. I am not dressing up, I don't believe...unless something changes. LOL I do like both of these movies. Not sure if I have a favorite between the two!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those movies. And those pyjamas are cute. I thought they were costumes at first! :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pajamas! And both movies are great, it's honestly been years since I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, I should probably rewatch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable! And ah, I love Hocus Pocus. It's one of my favourite light Halloween films. Just enough spooks and magic to really capture my attention! And so much fun in general. I have such a fondness for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite Halloween movie. I watched it a billion times as a kid. I’ll probably watch it again today.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hocus Pocus is one of my most fave movies ever! It is a tradition that my daughter and I watch it every Halloween, but we pretty much watch it dozens of times a year anyway because we love it so much.

    ReplyDelete